TO START APPLYING FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS
ON FOOD SAFETY CONSULTANCY
The Leading International Food Safety Certificate for Small and Medium Food Establishments
Restaurants, small catering companies, most hotel outlets, hospitals, school canteens, pastry shops, deli shops, etc… are not designed to apply HACCP nor ISO 22000 as a food safety management system.
Most of them have been left to take ad-hoc measures when it comes to food safety, despite the fact that these are the last point of the food chain and have a higher probability of causing food poisoning outbreaks if standards are not followed properly.
QPA™ – Q-Platinum Award™ – is an international food safety system, assured by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, UK and exclusively presented by Boecker® for your food business.
- Easy to apply
- Provides a year-round support and control over the food workflow in your business
- Presents you with an internationally recognized 3-year certificate that proves your compliance in food safety
HOW DOES QPA™ WORK?
The Q-Platinum Award™ is a Yearly programme that monitors practices from receiving of raw materials until delivery of end products by providing valuable guidance which confirms that hygiene policies are being properly implemented:
- Initial Assessment of your Hygiene Practices
- Training of your food handling staff
- Regular Audits to guarantee compliance
- Mystery shopping visits
- Intensive follow up
KEY BENEFITS OF THE QPA™
- Effective tool to supervise food handlers
- Minimize food poisoning risks
- Compliant with international and local food safety regulations
- Internationally recognized
- Simplified food safety system
- Protects your reputation