ON OHS CONSULTANCY
Health & Safety Best Practices
THE OHS LITE™ PROGRAMME
Boecker® presents its latest certification programme in affiliation with the biggest health and safety organization in the world “Chartered Institute of Environmental Health” in the UK, offering small and medium industries a system to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
The programme covers:
- Gap analysis audit
- Level 2 induction training for all employees
- Level 3 managerial training for all supervisors
- 4 audits throughout the year to guarantee compliance with the standard
Key benefits of the programme:
- Reduced medical costs
- Improved productivity and quality of work
- Reduced turnover
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reduced number of accidents and ill health
AVAILABLE OHS TRAININGS:
Boecker® is accredited to offer a range of CIEH-UK internationally recognized OHS training courses.
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety at the Workplace; duration: 3 hours
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety at the Workplace; duration: 1 day
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety at the Workplace; duration: 3 days
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles; duration: 4 hours
OTHER CONSULTANCY SERVICES: ISO 45001:2018 – OHSAS 18001
This standard sets out the requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to demonstrate its effectiveness in controlling hazards and create a safe working environment.
Boecker® has a team of qualified Health and Safety consultants that possess significant experience across a diverse range of sectors, and they play an important role in the delivery of all OHS services.
Our ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 clients include:
- Small businesses currently ISO 9001:2015 certified seeking to add the ISO 45001 / OHSAS 18001 certification through an Integrated Management System.
- Small businesses with no certification seeking ISO 45001 qualification.
Boecker® provides diverse OHS services to enable your company (even if with low-risk operations) to improve its performance, prevent injuries and avoid accident expenses.