FOR OUR LATEST TRAINING CALENDAR
BOOK YOUR TRAINING SEAT TODAY
PIC Training Courses
Our PIC training course has earned the reputation of being the easiest to understand and implement.
The Person-in-Charge (PIC) programme is an initiative created by the Dubai Municipality Food Control Department to establish Food Safety ownership in every food business in the Emirate. Recognized internationally by awarding bodies accredited by Dubai Accreditation Centre – DAC, the PIC programme involves the training and certification of PICs across every food business requiring one PIC per shift/per location.
WHO IS THE PIC?
Typically, the PIC is accountable to their employer and to Dubai Municipality for making sure both they and their employees are following effective policies and procedures for Food Safety.
Boecker® PIC Training Courses:
- PIC Certificate
- PIC Advanced
WHO SHOULD ATTEND PIC TRAINING?
PIC training is intended for individuals directly responsible for the food-related operations. This includes any person with direct authority, control or supervision over employees who engage in the storage, preparation, display or service of food.
PIC CERTIFICATE AND PIC ADVANCED COURSE OBJECTIVES
The PIC training programme is designed to empower managers with the skills and knowledge to identify practices that may lead to problems. Additionally, it will teach attendees to implement internal inspections of their environment and make the appropriate corrective actions.
PIC training course will provide the necessary knowledge to:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to prevent foodborne illnesses
- Ensure that all employees are fully and properly trained
- Monitor employee activities to ensure compliance with Food Safety regulations particularly during receiving, preparation, display, and storage of high-risk foods
- Follow-up food inspections conducted by the Food Control Department, and to take corrective and preventive actions when applicable
- Conduct in-house self-inspections of daily operations periodically to ensure all Food Safety policies and procedures are followed
SIMPLE YET HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
Our PIC training course is loaded with practical examples and has a simplified approach to international and local laws and regulations.
Contact Boecker® today to find out more about our PIC training courses.