FOR OUR LATEST TRAINING CALENDAR
BOOK YOUR TRAINING SEAT TODAY
EFST - Essential Food Safety Training
Boecker® EFST training course provides food handlers with the knowledge and understanding to ensure food is handled safely.
The EFST programme is the first mandatory training requirement issued by the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA), through the general provisions contained within Law No. 2 (2005) and Regulation No. 6 (2010). The EFST programme requires all food handlers to be trained in Food Safety and qualified to both international and local standards.
Who Should Take this Course?
This mandatory training is required for all Abu Dhabi emirate food businesses. ESFT is also ideal for any individual working in the food, hospitality, catering, or manufacturing industry.
- Provide your employees with the basic knowledge of personal hygiene practices
- Foster an organizational food safety and personal hygiene commitment
- Demonstrate the importance of exceptional on-site hygiene practices in food preparation areas
- Provide employees with a basic understanding of local hygiene regulations
Attendees will get to know more on the concept of the 4C’s:
- (Avoiding) Cross Contamination
Boecker® Food Safety courses provide a very positive experience to the learners. We are also registered as accredited training centres with international awarding bodies.
Contact Boecker® today and book your seat!